Shop My Etsy Store for Art Prints!

Monday, June 16, 2008

She's Back.....

Terri and K

I checked the date of my last post and all I can say is oh my! It has been way too long since I've put something up here. Sorry about that folks. I've been busy with shows but I am always busy with something so that won't serve as an excuse. Mark has introduced me to a new software program that I hope will help me improve my posting frequency. Stay tuned to this channel to see if it works....

This post my image is a commission from Doug Hildebrant of his character Terri and his friend's character K. They are calming down after a battle---Terri is a werewolf who takes some soothing to settle down after a fight. I like the mood of this piece. It's one of a series that Doug and his friends commissioned around the time of Novi Comic Con. Watch this space to see more of these pieces--hopefully soon!

No comments: