Shop My Etsy Store for Art Prints!

Monday, June 23, 2008

Art from A Chance Meeting

A Chance Meeting Art

Good Morning! Nice to blog to you, nice to be here, Wonderful to drink my morning coffee. The weather in my neck of the woods has been gorgeous for the last few days. The new blogging software Mark found has proven extremely useful. It appears that I'm going to be doing a lot more blogging. If I can keep up this piece I may even add another blog. ^^

Ah, my head is in the clouds again. Time to come back to earth and finish this blog listing.

Here's a piece of art that I did for the episode of Mark's Mysteries called 'A Chance Meeting.' The subject matter is unusual for me and that's what made it fun. I may look for more excuses to draw people with wrinkles, simply because they are so interesting to do.

No comments: