Shop My Etsy Store for Art Prints!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

New Posting Time and New Project

Hi everyone. I've been posting regularly (all right, fairly regularly) on Mondays. I am adding a Thursday blog post to my schedule. If all goes as planned, my Thursday posts will concentrate on comic and game related projects, while Monday posts will continue to show commissions and print art projects. That, at least, is the plan...

With this in mind, I am introducing a new project today. It's name is Devotion. This is furry comic story set in a fantasy world. It will run for about a year, starting in 2011, and end in 2012. At the end of the comic story I will be finishing a painting based in the comic. I'll post a digital copy of the painting as the final page of the online comic.

Devotion is shaping up to be an exciting and original project. It's sponsored and written by Tim Batchelder. Thank you, Tim, for the chance to work on this intriguing new multimedia project. For a first look, I'm posting links to Tim's introduction to the story and to Desiree, the leading lady. The story and writing of Devotion is Copyright to Tim Batchelder and the art is Copyright to Susan Van Camp. Enjoy!

Intro Page
http://www.bnesanthromovies.com/webcomic/devotion/devotion.html

Desiree
http://www.bnesanthromovies.com/webcomic/devotion/page02.pdf

4 comments:

Robert Thomas said...

Sounds like a great story to be told. Can't wait to start into the adventure. Here is wishing for much success in presenting this comic.

Susan Van Camp said...

Much appreciated! I'm looking forward to it too. This is going to be a new type of project for me, which is exciting. I like trying new things.

Unknown said...

Cool. Looks like we are getting started on this. This should turn out to be a very interesting project - something new for both of us. I just have to keep ahead of Susan with the written story. As an interesting note, I got the idea for this from another one of her paintings - a wolf with a broken heart.

Sue said...

Hi, Matrix, great to see you here! Yep, I'm definitely looking forward to this. I'll be adding a new post about Devotion to my blog later today. That's a neat observation about the wolf piece. Even the artist doesn't know everything!