Shop My Etsy Store for Art Prints!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Spring Bonanza

Happy Monday, everyone. I've been a bit remiss in my posting duties lately, so I'm going to make up for earlier stinginess with a spring bonanza. Today I've got four new images to show off.

First up is a piece I did for Chris S., a generous and enthusiastic patron who I met at Pentacon in November of last year. Thanks again Chris! She plays the tigrean shown in this artwork in her local Dragon Storm campaign. Yes, both she and her elven friend have griffit familiars.

Schnelker


Next up is a piece called 'double 20's'. I posted this on Fur Affinity last week, but I like it so well I decided to show it here as well. It was commissioned by Dave W. It shows a scene from his gaming group that occurred last year. After preparing a detailed game adventure featuring a horrendously powerful enemy, he watched said enemy taken down early in the game by a player who rolled 2 natural 20's in a row. Anyone who has game mastered will appreciate his reaction to this turn of events.....

Double20


Finally, these two pieces are from the AROC project. Terrie and Kay are central characters in the AROC campaign and they have been through a lot. These pictures, which will be colored and printed as custom character cards, show the characters after years of adventuring. I love how they look as a set and I am going to see if I can do the backgrounds in similar colors. Thanks once more, guys!

terry cc


kay

2 comments:

FirestarAROC4 said...

Double 20's cracks me up!! The best part is the guy slamming his fist on the table as he is cracking up. :-)

Super pumped to see the colorized version of K and Terri...not to mention finally having my own custom character card. That's why DS is great...you can have official product made for your characters. Eat your heart out D&D!!

Sue said...

There have been games when I've been the guy cracking up. There have been games when I have looked like the GM in this pic....

You will be seen the colorized versions of K and Terri this weekend. Early next week I hope to post those images here, as well as some of the other colored pieces from the project. They will make a very cool set.