Shop My Etsy Store for Art Prints!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It's Whimsy Time Again

Looking over recent posts, I see it has been a while since I posted a whimsical image. To remedy this I give you "Bop". This piece was done on my IPad and it came out well enough that I will be making prints to sell at upcoming shows and on my Etsy shop. If you want more information on buying a print of Bop, email me at svancamp@mac.com.

To avoid cropping, I posted a smaller image. To see it larger, click on the picture.

This piece was commissioned by Lisa and Leo O. Thank you very much for your patronage.

Bop

2 comments:

FirestarAROC4 said...

You're getting quite awesome with that ipad. I would never have been able to tell it was drawn on one.

Cute picture!!

Sue said...

That was my response too when I saw how it was coming out. Thanks!