Shop My Etsy Store for Art Prints!

Friday, July 17, 2009

Spirit Tracker


Three days, three posts. Let's see how long I can keep this run going. ^^

I've been preparing for Stormcon, coming up at the beginning of July. Stormcon is a convention run by the fine folks at the Storm Rider's Guild. It is a purely Dragon Storm based convention. I don't take at show commissions at Stormcon, specifically so that I can play and run DS games. If you'd like to know more about Stormcon, click on the link below.

http://www.stormridersguild.us/stormcon.htm

Today's art comes from a DS card that will be released at Storm Con. This is one of those simple designs that looks good at full size and even better when reduced down to the near postal stamp dimensions used on a card. Its simple color scheme adds to this effect. Sometimes simple is good.

Spirit Tracker

No comments: