Shop My Etsy Store for Art Prints!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Midwest Fur Fest

Hey folks. I'm resting up from Midwest Furfest and I wanted to give you a report. A had a terrific show and a lot of fun. I want to thank everyone who helped to make this happen, including special thanks for Tonya, Alkali and Steele. I had a terrific commission weekend: Here's an example of one of the pieces I finished. it was commissioned by Vesh as an anniversary gift for himself and his wife. Keep an eye on this spot to see the color version which I plan to finish early next year.

g kit n t van

2 comments:

Alkali said...

Any time hun; always happy to help. It was a great time and I was thrilled to see you there.

Alkali

Anonymous said...

Likewise! I had a lot of fun with you guys. I can't wait for Stormcon when I can torture--er--gamemaster for you!