Shop My Etsy Store for Art Prints!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

WIP New Howling Rage Art

Here's a piece I'm working on for Dave H. It's a commission of his character in an 'excitable' mood. When it's done, Dave will get the original painting and I will use the image to replace the art for Howl of Rage--which, though serviceable, is an early example of my digitally painted work. The final for this piece will provide a much more exciting image. To see just how exciting, check back next week!

Hanwolfpencils

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, yes, the famous "Flying, flaming furious fuzzy" that is Robert Smith. Its what happens when you stack several Fire Shields on a werewolf with Wizard Wings.

Anonymous said...

It's not pretty, especially if you are a necromancer. It will be even uglier in the color version. Don't take my word for it; next week you will be able to judge for yourself when I post the color sketch.