Shop My Etsy Store for Art Prints!

Monday, August 4, 2008

Dress up Two

Last year I did a piece called Dress Up, showing a kitten being adorned by fairies who made up in enthusiasm what they lacked in fashion sense. This year I've followed up on that theme with Dress Up 2. This time the 'dresser' is a young dragon. I played with new digital painting techniques to come up with this one and I like the results. As usual, it's character interaction that makes whimiscal images like this one work. Kitty is a bit uncertain about her new look, while her young draconic friend thinks these decorations make her look maaavalhas!

I introduced Dress Up Two at San Diego Comic con, where it did very well. I will have it at both Storm Con and Gencon. In late August I plan to add this image to my Etsy and Ebay stores.

Dress up two

No comments: