Shop My Etsy Store for Art Prints!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Blue Fairy

Hi, folks. I am resting up from Fur Fright and I will be posting some of the commissions I completed there soon. In the meantime, I wanted to show the results of my efforts to teach myself 3D modeling. Have a look at the Blue Fairy. I built her from scratch, created a skeleton for her, then posed her and made these renders for her. I am having quite a bit of fun learning 3D, using a program called Cheetah. If you are a Mac user interested in learning 3D, I strongly recommend Cheetah. It's the easiest, most intuitive 3D software I have found and the price is great for what it delivers.

The last two images are posted a little smaller so that my signature is not cropped. To see these full size, click on the image.

Blue Fairy Flies 1

Creative Commons License
Blue Fairy Flying by Susan Van Camp is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

Blue Fairy flies 2

Creative Commons License
Blue Fairy Flying 2 by Susan Van Camp is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

Blue Fairy Morning



Creative Commons License
Blue Fairy Morning by Susan Van Camp is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

Blue Fairy face 1



Creative Commons License
Blue Fairy Face by Susan Van Camp is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments: