Shop My Etsy Store for Art Prints!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

WIP for Seth 2

It's a lovely morning in Michigan and I have a new image that I have been looking forward to posting. This is the second of three images showing progress on a project I'm doing for Seth P. The first was a pencil sketch. This one is a digitally colored version of the same piece. I like these colors; I believe they will make a strong basis for the finished acrylic painting, which I hope to post here next month. Thanks again Seth.

SethPaulclr

2 comments:

FirestarAROC4 said...

I absolutley love the colors you used...esp the green in Lani's dress and the sky. The only one more excited to see this painting than me is Seth!

Sue said...

I'd love to take credit for that sky but it was Seth's idea. I sent him a color sketch with a blue sky and he suggested using a sunset sky instead. It works a good deal better this way.