Shop My Etsy Store for Art Prints!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

In Memory of Kelly Jones

kelley
I have received sad news. Kelly Jones, long time sf fan and former Michigan resident, passed away late last week. Kelly was a friend and a patron. I will miss her good humor and sharp wit and I doubt I will be the only one.

In addition to being a great fan, Kelly loved animals. Donations to the Humane Society made in Kelly's name would be an appropriate way to honor her memory, in the opinion of her close friends.

For Michigan fans who want to go Kelly's funeral service, it will take place at the Schrader-Howell Funeral Home in downtown Plymouth Michigan on Friday June 5th, 2009. Viewing will begin at 10 am and the funeral will start at noon. Contact information for the funeral home is below.

Schrader-Howell Funeral Home
280 S Main Street
Plymouth Michigan 48170
734-453-3333

No comments: