Shop My Etsy Store for Art Prints!

Monday, April 21, 2008

Web Site News

Hi folks. I've got two pieces of good news about my web site. First, Mark has completely rebuilt it and it looks great. Check it out by clicking on the link below.


Art by Susan Van Camp


Next, I've switched to Etsy as my method of online shopping. If you're not familiar with Etsy, it's a terrific new site that includes all sorts of wonderful art. You can get to my etsy site by clicking on my link below.

Sue's Etsy Link

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HMMmmm.. I'm not sure if this is intentional on your part, but only the Cats & Kittens link at the top of your page works. The Angels, Chinchillas, Dragons, Fairies, and Commissions do not. This is at artbysvc.com
Boojum the brown bunny

Susan Van Camp said...

Hi Boojum. Thanks for the tip. I think that Mark is working on making the other links live, but I will double check with him to be sure that this is the case.