Shop My Etsy Store for Art Prints!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dragon Warrior

Good morning. It's cold and sunny in Michigan this morning. I hear that a number of other regions in the US are enjoying Michigan-style weather this year. Welcome to our world. ^^

Today's art is a commission I accepted at MWFF; Draggor saw a print of a piece I had done earlier in the year and wanted a black and white drawing of the same character. I was happy to oblige. Since he was obviously a warrior in the original image, I thought that a combat pose was the best option. Enjoy!

Dragon Warrior Fights

2 comments:

FirestarAROC4 said...

Whoa! What unfortunate critter is being sliced apart by this bloke?

Sue said...

I think it's some kind of variation on a madspawn--something with a heck of a tentacles feature!